Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Reforming Red Dead

Go down 
3 posters

Reforming Red Dead?
Hell yeah, i'm down!
Reforming Red Dead I_vote_lcap50%Reforming Red Dead I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No, That's dumb AF.
Reforming Red Dead I_vote_lcap25%Reforming Red Dead I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Lemme see these "Rules" First.
Reforming Red Dead I_vote_lcap25%Reforming Red Dead I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TheLazyNation
Undead
TheLazyNation

Reforming Red Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforming Red Dead   Reforming Red Dead EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Love the idea. I think it would be really fun and it would be awesome to see all of the options people take on the rp.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Reforming Red Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforming Red Dead   Reforming Red Dead EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:08 am

Ihave2DingDongs wrote:
I'd like to create an RP for Red Dead Redemption. I know that we already have an RP for it but this would be a very in depth RP. If you are active on the site you would have seen me recommending things for the RP so I think that I am capable of doing this. I would make the rules and everything for it. I would just need the permission from Airassault to go through with it. During Money and RP the other night he said that there is a possibility for me to start hosting RPs. So the trust is there lol. I am just curious on who would want this to happen. Like I said this would be very in depth and would need mature players to make this work. Thank you.

In all honesty i would be for you doing the Red Dead Roleplay. The only thing is i would focus on doing next gen hosting instead of going back to like 360 to host stuff ya know? If you build up your own good playerbase on GTA V for hosting it will help bring people to other games. Im sure Red Dead Redemption would be nice to go back to but we would also have to make sure that the servers still work. So i would be more for it if you end up trying to do some Mini GTA stuff.. Then u can bring people over to RDR. Just dont host on the RLRP dates.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Reforming Red Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforming Red Dead   Reforming Red Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Reforming Red Dead
Page 1 of 1