Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Alex Kruschev --After Life PT .1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Alex Kruschev --After Life PT .1 Empty
PostSubject: Alex Kruschev --After Life PT .1   Alex Kruschev --After Life PT .1 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:47 am

Im going to give a brief description of whats going on so i dont confuse people. So the title is After Life Since almost everybody in Los Santos is Dead--Bandits--Surviviors- Or Undead (Zeds or Zeeks).

Alex Kruschev is my Character on Real Life Roleplay and i would take his personality for a Zombie Life Roleplay(Still WIP sorry bout that. I need help with it though)

It was a long summer day in Los Santos. I was just finishing up with my Farm at Grapeseed...Collecting the rest of my "Marijuana Buds and Tobacco".

I Head screaming down the road and decided to run inside of my House and Grab my .308 Sniper---Mossberg 500 Sawn off---And Beretta 92FS. They were my favorite weapons i had at my house. Of course i wanted to take others but i wouldnt be able to carry it all considering i only had a school bag to store my sawn off and some food/Water. I decided to get in my Cheval Picador and head to Sandy Shores and see what was going on. Right before i got to the outskirts the desert and roads were ridden with cars that were both running and blown up. I still had no idea what was going on but you know its not good not seeing somebody for miles.

I got inside the 7/11 right at the entrance of the city on the East Side---- I looted for any food and water that i found...I heard an eerie noise coming from the back room. I pull out my pistol and kick open the door. Immediately i get lunged at by a unknown person and i let off a 9mm Round right between the eyes--- That is a sweet spot for a sniper and is assuring of a kill---- I am used to aiming there. So i found out that the person that tried to attack me had half his leg torn off by something so i assume he was in pain when he attacked me which made him enraged.

I looked outside of the building after i gathered all my belongings. When i got outside i saw about 40-50 people running towards me...

Will be continued. If you are interested in creating a character or a story-- Make sure that u keep it realistic in GTA so your char could be implemented in when we do Zombie Life RP. https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3164-sneak-peek-at-zombie-life-rp-wip#17583
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

Alex Kruschev --After Life PT .1
Page 1 of 1